Oracle Integration aka OIC: –
Oracle Integration is a unified platform which helps to integrate applications, automate processes, and create applications.
In summary: –
• Use integrations to design, monitor, and manage connections between the different applications
• Create process applications to automate and manage your business work flows aka (Process Cloud Service)
• Build custom web and mobile applications (Visual Cloud Service)
Create Your Oracle Integration Instance :-
1.. Creating an Oracle Integration Instance: – Click on Integration.
1.2 Select compartment as per your requirement and click on Create Tab.
1.3 Enter the information as required and click on Create Tab.
Oracle Integration Editions: –
• Standard: Update to the Integration feature set. This option enables you to integrate SaaS and on-premises applications.
• Enterprise: Update to the Integration and Process feature set. This option enables you to integrate SaaS and on-premises applications and automate business processes.
- The total number of messages available per pack is based on the License Type option selected. You can select up to 3 message packs if you bring an existing Oracle Fusion Middleware license (known as BYOL) to the cloud and You can select up to 12 message packs if you create a new Oracle Integration license in the cloud.
- For Subscribe to a new Oracle Integration License, max 12 message pack can be selected i.e 12*5K message pack per hour. Similarly for FMW license with Oracle Integration (BYOL) max 3 message pack can be selected i.e 3*20K message pack per hour.
- For Oracle Integration for SaaS: Select the number of message packs to use per month. Each message pack consists of one million messages. You can select up to 43 message packs.
Features available for Oracle Integration Standard and Enterprise Editions
1.4 Once OIC integration is completed. Click on Service Console Tab
1.5 Integration Home Page.
Happy Learning !!!!